Thursday, January 20, 2011

You Will Love This...!

I stumbled across this site quite by accident and I am soooo glad I did.  If you are a hopeless romantic or love things vintage you need to check this out.  Zinnia is really a very special lady. Her workshops are incredible and very thought provoking.  I was going through a rough time, you know one where your
creativity is basically on vacation when I found it.  I tell you , God , the universe whatever you choose to call Our Supreme Being really does lead us every single day to where we NEED to be at this very moment.  I am still working on my mixed media project and will post a picture a bit later.  Yesterday my friend came over and helped me reorganize my workshop for me.  Sarcoidosis is a very unforgiving disease....it's like Forest Gump's famous line "Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get".  This is exactly what it's like living with this disease.  Well, here is the video I saw this morning of Zinnia doing her magic.....enjoy and have a Blessed day. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment