Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Brand New Start

Hi, some of you may already know who I am.  I have a blog called Scrap to Remember which was started a few years ago and kind of got put on the top shelf.  I've been wanting to start blogging again since facebook has taken over the "world" basically...lol. I've made many wonderful friends during these years and have learned many things from sharing views and ideas with them.  I've taken a few workshops also and thought it would be a good idea to share with all of you the things I've created along the way.  I have titled my blog "Artist in Training", this is always the case for me and I'm sure for most artists. There is always something new to learn and experience every single day.  I hope to be able to share that with you.  I began digi scrapping and belonged to a few creative teams of which I am so grateful for turning me onto the world of digital. I am especially grateful the the DSP site where a wonderful group of ladies called the Grannies, helped me through some really tough times.  It is late and I hope to be back tomorrow to continue my story with you so you can see where I am at this stage in my life.  I suffer from a disease called Sarcoidosis and we will discuss that furthur down the road....Blessings to you all. !!


Here is an page from one of my art journals.  TFL. !!

1 comment: