Saturday, January 29, 2011

What a day it has been...well it's already Sunday and I spent the day Saturday most of the day in bed. I swear some days I feel like I'm 100 yrs old. It took me soooo long to be able to get out of bed and try and finish my painting and get some other projects I have in the works finished. Well, needless to say, I did get to work on some of the days I have pending and that makes me very happy. This is weekend at CHA for lots of the creative people. I have always wanted to go but haven't been able to just yet. I know that someday I definitely will. It would be so much fun to meet some of you all in person..it would bring me much joy.

Well, I'm working on a new little project from a class I've been taking over at Roses on My Table with Zinnia. She is really awesome and I will post that pic tomorrow. I also worked on a painting I had started and it's just about done. Sooo, I have a few in the works right now and that's great. I'm thinking of having a give away on my blog soon so stay tuned for the details. OK , here is the little Angel I worked on today.



Nite, catch u all tomorrow...Blessings. !

3 comments:

  1. Yolanda-your angel is beautiful. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely! Look forward to seeing your "Roses" project, too. Stay strong.. now you have a guardian angel to assist you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yolanda, your angel is lovely. I especially like the little detail of holding a heart in her hands.

    ReplyDelete