Saturday, February 26, 2011

Time Sure Does Fly.

Hey, haven't posted in a few days because I haven't been feeling very well. Living with Sarcoidosis is very difficult. I sure hope that they find a cure soon so all of us who suffer will suffer no more.

Well, enough of that. Today is my grandson's 1rst birthday. He is a preemie and he has done so well. I just can't believe that it's been a year already. I spent some time today preparing the little candy bags for his party tomorrow. You can be sure I will be taking lots of pictures and posting them sometime early week. He likes to watch Handy Manny so that will be his theme for his party. I took a pic of Handy Manny and put my little Andrew's face in it and created some decorations for the cake and table.
It truly was so much fun..he looks so cute. Check it out;



Does it get any better than that ???...lol

Will try and do some more painting this week and will keep you all posted. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.....Blessings !!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is Beautiful...So handsome!!!! I love your card... it looks perfect...like his little face was meant to be there..Sooooo Cute... What a little bundle of joy. They grow up so fast...My baby is going to be 21 soon...he shares your birthday... :) Love and hugs SS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yolanda,
    This is so cute! I hope his party was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete