Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Saturday..!!!

Well, I've tried today to get some of my unfinished "stuff" finished.lol. !! I am in the process, can't say I'm done just yet. I was checking out some workshops and am really excited at some new ones that will soon be available to us all. I will post them as soon as I get all of the info. I have been making some jewelry pieces for Valentine's Day and I've taken a pic of just some of the pieces that are ready to be coated.


These are so much fun to make..you can hop over to Roses On My Table and take a small workshop and you'll be addicted to them too.

Now, these are some of the sketches I've been working on for my next paintings. I'm still deciding on color palettes and backgrounds...so many to choose from.



I'm open for any suggestions..would love to hear from you. Finally, this is on the canvas already. It is just in diapers right now...but she is my next Goddess..!!!!


Hope the rest of your weekend is awesome...Blessings.!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful works, all the way around. :)

    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Beautiful! What is the jewelry pieces made of...did you take a class on them? Wooowza.... I love them all... your such an amazing artist!!! I am so proud of you!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete