Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thank You Everyone.

Well, another year has gone by and I am a year older..how old you ask? Not going there..lol. !! It's been a pretty good year but then again it's all how we view things. I gotta say it was a pretty good day , got me some nice gifts .I spent it with family and friends which is always the best way to spend your Birthday. Looking at all of the wonderful well wishes I received on FB , emails ,cards...really was the peak of my day. What a wonderful warm feeling one gets when you see that someone takes the time to send you a message and wish you well. I'm very grateful and I hope you all get the same ten fold.
Today I received a package from a very sweet friend from Washington..Chel. I was blown away. Being the sentimental fool that I am, it made me cry. She made these lovely magnets , baked some awesome goodies, send me a cute Blue beanie bear and the greatest Birthday card with the sweetest message. Thanks Chel, you are loved..!!
OK, so I haven't been spending too much time in my workshop this week. It's been one heck of a week though and today I spent what energy I had cleaning up my bedroom. I am pooped. But, I do have a pic of the art journal page I was working on for Tam's class over at 21 Secrets....all finished. I'm hoping tomorrow I will be able to get some artsy stuff done and catch up on some classes...have a great weekend...Blessings to you all. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment