Sunday, April 3, 2011

Free Workshop & 21 Secrets.

Hi, Happy Sunday to all of you. I have been working like a little bee these days,hence my delay in posting on my blog. I am working on the 21 Secrets over at DirtyFootprints Studios. They have 21, yes 21 great artists sharing all of their wonderful secrets with us. Right now I am working with Tamara Laporte on Collage, Paint & Soul. It is fantastic !!! All of the classes being offered will knock your socks off. Go take a look and see for yourselves. It will definitely keep you busy for a while.

My unfinished Collage working with Tamara Laporte.




I also took the FREE workshop over and Hands and Heart which the lovely Monica is offering for FREE. I totally enjoyed taking this workshop and it's lovely to hear her soothing voice take us step by step into the journal process. Check it out, you won't regret it. So many new classes now and they are all inspiring . They all keep us busy and enjoying our journey through the Art Healing Process.

Monica's Mixed Media Workshop




Stephanie Ackerman's class Doodle Too is also out right now and it is also an awesome class.You can find this one at Homegrown Hospitality. I just don't know what to do with all my time...:-).

Any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment and I will gladly get back to you....Blessings. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment