Monday, June 25, 2012

My Space

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I finally got out of the house for a little while...YAY !!! I think it had been weeks since I went outside, due to my health issues the weather was just not good for me...too much Sahara Dust in the air.  The ride did me well though.
Today, I have some pics of some sketches I'm working on for some new cards, prints, etc. coming soon.  The sandman doesn't cooperate with me at night and rarely visits, so I sit and sketch and wait 'til I get tired.  I'm really excited about the cards on sale at Gifts of Compassion store at Etsy.  Really hoping that it touches the hearts of those who need it.  I can't tell you how much love and passion goes into each of these. All of the ladies are amazing, so give someone a Gift made with lots of love.
Now, last year we had a hurricane come through and I'm sure some of you remember that my studio got flooded and my friend Michele through the awesome site of Roses on My Table took up a collection and some of my fellow artists sent me boxes and boxes of awesomeness..!!!!  Here is where my studio stands right now thanks to many of YOU.....I need to clean it up. I'm in the process of that today so, sometime this week I will post pics of the organized space. It's amazing how much "awesomeness" one can accumulate simply because it does the soul good :-))))).  Have a great day and week...Blessings to all.!!!

Here are some sketches in my book I've been working on...;
For Life Book inspired by Juliet Crane. !!!
Where I sit and forget about the world..!!!!
On My Ride yesterday, these trees are soooo beautiful..!!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw a three of your attention-grabbing posted posts and needed to ask in the event you would be
    CogniQinterested in reciprocal pages? Crew have weblog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.Ive been making an attempt to Gain entry to this web site for a while. I used to be utilizing IE then once I tried Firefox, it labored just effective? http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/is-cogniq-scam-or-fake/


    ReplyDelete